• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. J

EECP Treatment is Very Helpful/My Daughter Helped Alot

Hi David, Glad to hear your daughter is also having a positive experience with EECP -- I am amazed at the effectiveness of the treatment... I did try the low-dose naltrexone years ago when I was a patient of Dr Levine's but it didn't do anything for me -- I know it does work for some...
  2. J

I hope you feel better soon and are able to re-start the treatment -- I know how it feels to be so sick that you can't get around, that was me six/seven years ago... Wishing you the best and hoping that you find the right treatment. Best, Jane
  3. J

Hi all, Thanks for the comments and questions. citybug: It is covered by my insurance and I'm fairly sure it's covered by medicare. If you have a doctor in your area that has the machine you can call and find out, or if you live in the NYC area, you can give Dr Enlander a call and ask...
  4. J

Just a quick post to let you know about a treatment that I have been trying for the past five months. It is called EECP and is most commonly used with patients who have had a heart attack or are suffering from angina, but it has been found quite recently to be effective for those of us with...