• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. billmarg

Could this be metal detox ?

I never thought of B1 deficiency, but I think this was basically my methylfolate and methylB12 doses which were too high. Decreasing the dosages stopped most of my symptoms after 3 days. I have a lot of issues with heavy metals, and I'm pretty sure now it was some detox symptoms. I started...
  2. billmarg

Avoid bacteria from growing in your mixture

I was thinking about adding a little amount of alcohol as well. I'm highly histamine intolerant so that's not the best way to do it, but I think this could do the trick.
  3. billmarg

I tried to do that already, unfortunately it involves such tiny amounts I'm afraid I cannot be precise enough with the doses. I have to divide the tab into 12 pieces, and the tab is very small. Using a milligram scale could be one solution though. I like the idea, especially during summer...
  4. billmarg

For those of you who need to take very small doses of methylfolate and methylB12, or any other supplement, how do you proceed ? I personally crush my tabs and dissolve them in water, so that I can take the right dose using a pipette. Then I keep the bottle in the fridge. However, after a few...
  5. billmarg

Could this be metal detox ?

Hi I'm new here, I've been following you guys for a long while now, there is just so much to learn here. Thank you for that !! I've been taking methylfolate (100 mcg) and methylB12 (125 mcg) daily for 3-4 months and it helped me a lot. However, recently I started having weird symptoms and I...