• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Help with methylation results? MAO-A = ++; COMT, VDR, MTHFR, MTRR, CBS = +-

@Sherpa Thanks for the info! I appreciate the thought you put into your responses and especially your write-up that you linked. A lot of good info. Sounds like I may need to get my B2 levels (and maybe others while I'm at it) checked.
  2. S

The Jarrow B-Right I'm taking has 25mg of B2. Think that's enough? I'm only taking the B-Right once every couple of days now as taking it every day is a bit too much. And my thyroid is good. I have low T and had that tested as part of my diagnosis for that. Perhaps the low testosterone is...
  3. S

Any chance some of you experts out there can help me figure out how to put together a detox/supplement plan to counter-act my mutations? COMT V158M rs4680 AG +/- COMT H62H rs4633 CT +/- VDR Bsm rs1544410 CT +/- VDR Taq rs731236 AG +/- MAO-A R297R rs6323 TT +/+ MTHFR A1298C rs1801131 GT +/- MTRR...