• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

Methylation SNP's - Opinions please?

Thanks @caledonia - I've been through the heartfixer site and think that the order of issues would be: 1. AHCY - I'm double homozygous for 2 of the 3 AHCY genes and had a "no call" on the third. I think this is my primary methylation issue as AHCY is the only path for synthesis of Homocysteine...
  2. M

@AndyPandy thanks for the advice. I've been through @caledonia s Methylation links and have a good understanding of what each means individually. Where I'm struggling is understanding the interaction of the SNP's and what this means for me. Any help with that would be great!
  3. M

Thanks Andy - got it.
  4. M

Hi everyone - this is the genetic genie methylation report generated from my 23andMe data. I'm new to this and would very much appreciate some advice on what this means? Thanks in advance for your help. Nick