• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. yabby02

A Very Interesting Talk on the validity of the LTT Ellispot

Interesting...the test was normal but my hands & feet are like the size of balloons
  2. yabby02

is Igenex the ONLY reliable lab?

this is the first and only test I've ever had in regards to Lyme; I don't even know what an ELISA is. If they tested for it, I was never told. what is an LLMD?
  3. yabby02

A Very Interesting Talk on the validity of the LTT Ellispot

@duncan - Are other peptide tests ran in association with Lyme?? My dr ordered a CYCLIC CITRUL PEPTIDE ANTIBODY, IGG - Details And C-PEPTIDE - Details I wasn't really sure what they were for
  4. yabby02

This is all the info I have on my test: SEE COMMENTS (NOTE) Specific serologic response to B. burgdorferi infection is not detected, but cannot rule out early infection during which low or undetectable antibody levels to B. burgdorferi may be present. If clinically indicated, a new serum...
  5. yabby02

I had a Lyme test run recently, and it came back negative. It was sent to the Mayo Clinic, and they checked for Lyme IgG Western Blot and Lyme IgM Western Blot. I did ask my doctor at the time about Igenex labs, but I was told we can't really use them because of insurance. If I were to pursue...
  6. yabby02

Recording symptoms: What do you keep track of and how do you measure trends ?

so far, I've simply kept track of everything on the calendar on my phone ... I will use #health before an entry so it's easier to find. Then before a doctor's apt I'll type everything down and print it out. Seems to work ok, but re-typing it all out for the doctor is rather time consuming.
  7. yabby02

help with Nutreval results?

also, even though I have not seen my doctor yet to go over all these results she did have their nutritionist call me. Basically she only mentioned the phenylalamine and the tyrosine (I'm sure I spelled wrong). What they want me to do is avoid beef, cheese, soy and artificial sweeteners. What...
  8. yabby02

Best lab for hair analysis

drob31 - is that with Genova? I've been thinking of doing a hair analysis, but my doc doesn't seem to think they're reliable
  9. yabby02

PS - lots of other labs have been done as well, and one thing that stands out to me is copper ... we were looking at Wilson's, but I'm not sure if that's what it is. My ceruloplasim was normal, but serum copper slightly elevated. Using the calculator on the wilsonsdisease.org website, it shows...
  10. yabby02

I was wondering if anyone could help me go over a little of my report from the NutrEval test? My doc is extremely busy, and I still have a couple weeks before my apt. Here's a portion: Supplementation for High Need: Cobalamin - B12 - Dose = 1,000 mcg Zinc - Dose = 30 mg Magnesium - Dose...