• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

CFIDS Association asking expert signatories about their current position on endorsing the CCC

http://thoughtsaboutme.com/2013/10/03/spinning-around/ ...But what mainly piques my interest is the fact that the CAA quite obviously is assuming that the IOM contract will go forward despite the fact that the open expert letter is still in place. It is true that Dr. Bateman has, in her...
  2. S

GcMAF trial

The FDA is changing their rules on importation of GcMAF. Attempts to get a variance are underway by BGLI.
  3. S

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

Does anyone know if KDM tests for nagalase?
  4. S

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

GcMAF and blood pressure medicine Do any KDM patients know if he recommends GcMAF if you're taking blood pressure medicine? I know you can't take pain medicine with GcMAF, but if you can't take blood pressure medicine with it, I'm out of luck. :Retro confused:
  5. S

CAA is Listening

Jennie, This is the BEST you can do as an advocacy organization? This is the best you can DO?
  6. S

I'm not taking GcMAF (yet), but this happens to me every now and then. My doctor told me it is a *manifestation* of a migraine.
  7. S

Cheney has had GcMAF shipped directly to him which he used for testing purposes in his clinic, but according to him they can't ship it to him to give to patients to take home. Since the drug is illegal in the US, he would be "dealing in illegal drugs" and could lose his license.
  8. S

Friend of WPI for 60 $ year

I donated through Paypal and received a confirmation receipt I will use for taxes. No butterfly pin, but no big deal...