• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Roni Fredericks

Does anyone actually know what these lumps are under the skin - especially the ribs?

I have to also say this... Standard Lyme tests more often than not come back negative... The doctors don't tell us about the accuracy of these Lyme tests! They should really know this... Because they cannot rule it out. If you have Lyme disease you are pretty damn lucky to get a positive on your...
  2. Roni Fredericks

Does anyone actually know what these lumps are under the skin - especially the ribs?

This IS absolutely strange. I was just feeling my ribs and I felt these lumps... There are So many though. Pea size and tender. So I googled and landed here. I was diagnosed with CFS in my early teens, Fibro in my early twenties, and finally with a more accurate test- Lyme Disease. My Doctor...