• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. O

Interpreting my wife and I's genetic genie results and supplementation advice

My wife's results: Methylation Here are your homozygous mutations as indicated in your SNP gene table above (not including MTHFR): VDR Taq MAO-A R297R ACAT1-02 MTRR A66G CBS A360A No heterozygous or MTHFR mutations DETOX Homozygous SOD2 A16V rs4880 GG +/+ Heterozygous CYP1A2 164A>C...
  2. O

Interpreting my wife and I's genetic genie results and supplementation advice

Any help is greatly appreciated. Trying to keep all this straight is no easy task! Me: Here are your homozygous mutations as indicated in your SNP gene table above (not including MTHFR): COMT V158M COMT H62H MAO-A R297R BHMT-08 Here are your heterozygous mutations as indicated in your SNP...