• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. L

Severe OCD

Hi! Thanks for your answer it really made my day to know that you had the same and know are fine. I went from depression, bipolar, a bunch of alternative mumbo jumbo that just made me feel weak and guilty and then finally OCD. Youre right for the first Mao B rs2283729.- GG rs1799836.- CT What...
  2. L

Severe OCD

Hopefully! Thanks! ;)
  3. L

Severe OCD

Well I didnt have the typical OCD that has compulsions (germs, order) I have a lesser known form of OCD called "pure o" which is basically only obsessiveness and the compulsions happen in the mind. My main symptom is that I become lost in thought and worries for hours or days having one worry...
  4. L

Severe OCD

Hi everyone! I hope someone can explain these SNP'S. Ive been diagnosed with OCD a year ago. Before that, I spent about 6 years lost in the medical system not knowing what was wrong with me, going from psychiatrist's to psychologist's and on different types of medication. It was about a year ago...