• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. luke2

molybdenum, ceruloplasmin, copper

The mystery deepens. Seems that gender has a role in Mo/ceruloplasmin metabolism. from http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/004896978390013X Experiments were carried out on 61 male and female Wistar rats. Following 21-day intraperitoneal administration of molybdenum (Na2MoO4 ·...
  2. luke2

Thanks for sharing. Mo is supposed to antagonize copper, but most of the studies have been done on animals and the Linus Pauling site say that this doesn't apply on humans (though, on "healthy young men", which is not her case). Might be that Mo instead of antagonizing copper it actually...
  3. luke2

I post this for my wife Vanitta. She is a 38 years old thai woman suffering from headaches, sometimes fibromyalgia-like pains, low energy and allergies (hives and sneezing). She is mostly allergic to dust mites but even a mosquito bite can become annoying. Also she has insomnia, a kind of...