• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. D

This may sound hokey..Rife Machine for CFS

You can come to the conclusion that he was not a scammer, and since he was a genius by most any measure, odds are he was smart enough to know the difference between fact and fiction. He did manage to build a microscope in the 30's that had magnification abilities that have only been rivaled...
  2. D

One of the most reliable papers on Rife and his devices is right here. Much of this information regarding the actual frequencies he used for disease has just been discovered. http://www.rife.de/history_of_rife_instruments.html If you read all of the historical material available on Rife, you...
  3. D

I do not pretend to understand how the frequencies affect a particular pathogen, but I can tell that it does affect some of them. I do not even think it kills most pathogens, but just damages them a bit, or slows them up enough for the immune system to finish them off. It is not the...
  4. D

There are also people with Lyme who have not had any relief of symptoms using frequency treatments. I think it is often a detoxification problem, as these people generally do not get relief using any treatment method. There is also often multiple pathogens involved. I have identified three...
  5. D

The herxes were quite intense early on. I had no idea what I was doing, and seriously doubted that this frequency treatment would work. I was quite surprised and ended up over treating her the first time, as I really did not expect much of a response. The treatment itself made her hurt a...
  6. D

The Doug Coil is an effective device for Lyme, and most people that use one, use it for Lyme. I have only dealt with so many pathogens, so I do not have complete information on the thousands out there. In general, viruses are easier to eliminate than bacteria. They do not have much...
  7. D

I have been treating my wife for Lyme for over five years. We have used various methods, but Rife type frequency treatments are the thing that has worked the best over the long run. She is symptom free as long as I keep treating her every so often. She is not cured, but not symptomatic...
  8. D

New Theory Links Depression to Chronic Brain Inflammation

Yes, the resolution of my depression symptoms were due to using higher doses of anti-inflammatory supplements. I use double the normal Krill Oil dosage, and two 1500 mg doses of Turmeric and Ginger capsules daily. I also worked on removing pathogens from the intestinal tract, and went on...
  9. D

New Theory Links Depression to Chronic Brain Inflammation

I found out by accident, that my own thirty years worth of on again off again depression was caused by low grade chronic inflammation. When I was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease, I started to quell the intestinal inflammation with anti-inflammatory supplements, such as Krill Oil, Turmeric...
  10. D

Is there a link between XMRV, HERV's and Psoriasis?

I have Crohn's Disease and Psoriasis. I have treated for XMRV using an experimental, unapproved treatment, which made my intestinal tract sore in the beginning, and the longer term result was a quicker digestive process. What the treatment did not do was eliminate my Psoriasis. Of course...
  11. D

Anyone suffering from Crohn's disease?

I have Crohn's but not CFS. Although I do not think the two are totally unrelated. Crohn's has a dysfunctional immune system behind it, and a pathogen may be responsible for this. I am sure you can pick up any other number of pathogens as a result. I did treat myself for the XMRV virus...
  12. D

Electromagnetic pulser to cure CFS - Bob Beck Protocol

New member with some frequency treatment experience. Hello, I am new here, and hope to find some information that may be related to my own condition, which is Crohn's Disease. I have no problems with the disease itself, but still have a fatigue problem that may or may not be related. I do...