• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. aangelonduty

Are there residential group homes in the U.S.? And your exp. when needing more care.

I am really sorry you are going thu all that......nix.... jail or mental hospital ....especially now, ' they ' seem to love to get hold of ' one of us ' in a mental place, cause they now...have to so-rights's to experiment on us....as we are an experiment anyway..!! ~~~ BUT...my heart goes...
  2. aangelonduty

Are there residential group homes in the U.S.? And your exp. when needing more care.

jim.....your thoughtfulness & compassion brought tears to me.....Yes ! there are Still peaple out there who care !!!! T U ....my day was rough & someone reaching out to me brought 'hope' .......I wouild love to talk to you, I have been thu a lot of trama these past 6 months....(no, I am NOT a...
  3. aangelonduty

OMG.....are u an Angel who just dropped in ??? :) where are u ? xxx
  4. aangelonduty

http://lightersideofrealestate.com/real-estate-life/cool-stuff/tiny-house-bestie-row?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=facebook_page&utm_medium=The%20Lighter%20Side%20of%20Real%20Estate&utm_content=Welcome%20To%20%22Bestie%20Row%22:%20Lifelong%20Friends%20Build%20Row%20Of%20Tiny%20Houses%20In%20...
  5. aangelonduty

Pls forgive me for taking so long to respond back to u......yes, our screwed up goverment...does pay for some things...but u got to be ' poor '....then there is medicaid....but none of our docs have any idea what the hell is wrong w/ us.....& how we survive ? ...barely !! ( i am hoping &...
  6. aangelonduty

ohhhh..GypsyGirl, I am sooooo sorry u are feeling & going thu all of this stuff...:( I can so relate to u.....gosh, no one can even have a clue !! of what it is like to be in the middle of what feels like ' hell ' most of the time....I 2 like you do my very best to keep a positive...
  7. aangelonduty

so miss gypsygirl....r u still on u'r own ? & where in nc do u live ?
  8. aangelonduty

greeting's (GypsyGirl) & all ..... I live in beautiful Western NC and would love a thread on this subject also (because I want to do this ) ....me- sick for over 35 yrs...new here (member yrs ago).....& just bought an RV, because I am way too sick to make a 'reg' move......love the RV...only...
  9. aangelonduty

Disabled-friendly housing in Scotland

greeting's all ..... I live in beautiful Western NC and would love a thread on this subject also (because I want to do this ) ....me- sick for over 35 yrs...new here (member yrs ago).....& just bought an RV, because I am way too sick to make a 'reg' move......love the RV...only prob.....I am...