• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. P

Please help

Thank you!
  2. P

Please help

I've started taking tiny amounts of hydroxyB12. Any tips on the right form to take?
  3. P

Please help

Thanks a lot for the info! Quite different from my protocol. for sure I know I don't tolerate SAMe as it gives me huge anxiety and I feel like I'm going insane. Do you've a practitioner following you?
  4. P

Please help

Yes, that's the brand I'm using. How much lithium are you taking? What form of B12? Can you tell me a little bit more about my mutations? Do you think I'm taking the right supps?
  5. P

Please help

UPDATE: About 1 week ago I've introduced 5mg of Lithium Orotate into my protocol. I had an immediate huge overall improvement especially regarding anxiety and depression. I've noticed huge improvement in general mood, obsessive thoughts, desperation, fear, energy, brain fog, tiredness, sleep...
  6. P

Please help I'm a mess

Hi @cigana and thank you very much for your thoughts. Yes, it is hell. I'm trying to start working on different levels in attempting to shift the situation. What are your issues? How are you addressing them.
  7. P

Please help

Wow @Kitty_Cat, amazing, amazing help, thank you so much! I'll reply following your points 1. Good advice. I've been taking this, any idea if it is any good? 2. I'm aware of the volatile nature of the test results for KP. I've never really taken them as defined indicators. To tell you the...
  8. P

Please help

Thanks a lot, very interesting insights here. @PeterPositive: Digestive issues: probably. I've been on anti-candida diet some years ago and I believe it has never been eliminated. I'm trying to eat as little sugars as possible. I'm also not eating a great diet in general lately so surely...
  9. P

Please help

Good advices, thank you. I'm taking plenty of calcium/magnesium as per protocol. I've experimented in the past with 5-mthf and I felt great for a few months, then it was making me feel worse and had to stop it. What form of b12 would you advise? What kind of dietary changes have you noticed...
  10. P

Please help

Hi Peter and thank you for your reply. When you say 'multifactorial', what factors are you thinking about? I've been taking zinc on and off for years, but since January, as you can see from the protocol, I've been on 100mg for the first 4 weeks than down to 50mg/day, my current dose. I got...
  11. P

Please help

Hi, I'm wondering if any one could help giving me some advice on my situation. To make a long story short I'm male, 44, I've always been tall, very thin, melancholic, don't seem to be able to light up and have fun. About 13 years ago I reached a point where I couldn't even move as I was...
  12. P

Please help I'm a mess

Hi @AnnaDove , I've been using tryptophan but it makes me really sleepy and heavy headed during the day. I'ven ow swapped for 5-HTP and I seem to tolerate it better.
  13. P

Please help I'm a mess

Yes I'm aware of that. That's why I'm much more careful with supplements lately. I've experienced before that B6 was doing good for a while and then I had to stop it because interfering with my sleep and making me wake up at a precise hour in the early morning, same as now. I might try to cut...
  14. P

Please help I'm a mess

Hi and thank you both for your replies. Waiting, I'll look at those resources, thank you. Brenda, no, I've never considered the possibility of being on the autistic spectrum. How do I find out?
  15. P

Please help I'm a mess

Hi, I'd really appreciate some help as I feel I'm loosing it completely. An as short as possible picture: My father was ill all his life and I can now see his symptoms being very similar to mine. He was diagnosed as depressed and having nervous breakdowns, but those were other times. I'm 44...