• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. T

New Here. Need Help Please

If the founder of the site was the one who posted this wouldnt it have some credability? Is there a way to find a doctor to help me with this? So far ive gotten no where. I still have no idea what to take, how much, and when. Every article ive read on here seems to say the exact opposite of...
  2. T

what do you think of this? ive seen this article everywhere on here and wouldnt mind trying it B12 Treatment Plan FREDDD on B-12 Treatment I have divided up the vitamins and supplements in several categories. When brands are mentioned, they are essential as we have performed effectiveness...
  3. T

I'm sorry for all the questions. Which form of b12? Meth? Ad? Both? What about all the stuff that goes with it? If I suppliment with b12 will it fix the mutation so next time I take the 23 and me it won't show up? Or will it just treat the symptoms? How long will that take? How do I no if...
  4. T

It was actually someone on a yasko forum on her site that said this to me. Please bare with me and be patient as I am new to this and know next to nothing besides the ever conflicting things that I have been reading up on. As far as the MTRR A66G goes how would you suggest I fix that? Yasko...
  5. T

Ive never heard of it. Sorry for the confusion but are you saying that my all mutations shouldnt be causing problems or just some of them? Basically when I consulted someone about them they said that the lower half of my methylation cycle was compromised and that it indicated a major deficiency
  6. T

Thank you for the reply. When you say shouldnt be having any impact what does that mean? I probably should have disclosed that in the last 2 years I have had a rapid decline of health. A lot of issues have randomly come on such as anxiety, chest pain, dizziness, alcohol intolerance, and...
  7. T

After getting my 23 and me results and then plugging that into genetic genie, I have learned that my methylation path way is compromised. The supplements that are suggested from Amy Yasko are very overwhelming as there are tons of products. Are we expected to take all of those? Also it says that...