• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. V

Blasto - who has tried triple therapy cocktail

Hi,Yes, I meant I took 2 grams, waited 3 weeks, another 2 grams, waited 3 weeks and than took the final 3 grams.
  2. V

ah...one more thing, I've always drunk the tea with empty stomach...just the tea alone.
  3. V

Hi, I mixed the ingredient myself, I bought the Black Am. Walnut and the Carnation flower in a herbal pharmacy (kind of common in Italy) and the De-toxified assenzio in a normal pharmacy. Have a good one :) !!
  4. V

I got infected with B. Hominis in 2007. I got the parassite in Parentini, Amazzonia. High fever, big diarrea. I've cured it completely in this way: 2 g of Secnodazol every 3 weeks for 3 times and a special tea for a month: The tea was composed by 3 ingredients: Black American walnut...