• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Harown

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

Good to know. Are the aripiprazole tablets divisible (ideally even quarterable to get a 2.5 mg dosage)?
  2. Harown

Petition to recognize ME in Germany

Signed.
  3. Harown

Anyone tried ketamine?

The group buy is still active. A custom synthesis was ordered for the racemic mixture of (2S, 6S) : (2R, 6R) of HNK-6. It will take some months to synthesize. Since we ordered more than we currently need we would be happy about more members. If interested please send an email to hnk6 at tutanota...
  4. Harown

Football: Mario Götze remains sidelined, metabolic disturbances diagnosed

Thanks, Joh. I doubt it is ME, sb4. His main problems are muscle injuries rather than performance issues. It's said he exercises more than his colleagues - hard to imagine if he had ME.
  5. Harown

Football: Mario Götze remains sidelined, metabolic disturbances diagnosed

The latest news was that he suffers a form of a fat/lipid metabolism disturbance.