• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

tuberculosis

May want to check Colorado and New York history .Two of the biggest history spots .Took my uncle after the second W.W. But the best history will be Colorado 1860s through 1950s.Colo Spgs. I lived in a house that use to be a T.B. hospital. ...
  2. C

New Alberta XMRV Study

You could try the college; depending on what your native tongue is, you may be able to team up with an English major who wants to learn your first language. Trade off language lessons. ....................................................................... dog vitamins fulvic minerals
  3. C

Trivedi Effect

Interesting but its too soon to say if they are cured or just have a temporary respite and is therefore not proof of a cure. If they are still OK twenty years on then I would be less cynical. We diabetics often hear that there is a cure and it usually turns out to be false hope. Also, if I...