• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. MYSTIC

Dr. Kaufman - what tests does he do, & is he knowledgable about MTHFR etc.

Hi, I do not know all about the criteria of eligibility for the RITUXAN, just that 80% of these patients have a low level ACTH or undetectable and especially a very low level of the NK lymph cells. There are other deteriorations which are I think the fruit of their work since two years. All...
  2. MYSTIC

@Gingergrrl hi, I think that you confuse with another person. I will like to give you the symptoms which disappeared but I joined the idea of a member who also treated at the OMI with RITUXAN by D.Kaufman and I think that it would be very dangerous for the quality of these studies in progress...
  3. MYSTIC

My Experience With Dr. Kaufman at the Open Medicine Institute

ME ! i received my Rituxan infusion yesterday:)
  4. MYSTIC

I received my last Rituxan infusion in OMI yesterday ! D.Kaufman tested on me : SIBO (strongly positive) NK cell Lymph activity MTHFR mutations: only A1298C positive virus panel :herpes, HIV,EBV,CMV,HHV6,HSV 1+2..... CD56+CD16 CD3+CD4 CD19 before Rituxan CK, glucose IL1 , IL2 IGg, IGa,IGm...