• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. D

MTHFS defect (folinic acid intolerance) - request for genetic data

My non verbal daughter has a genetic marker for 5,10 MTHFS +/+. Could you tell me what symptoms you have been experiencing? Do you have high Inflammation? Her sed rate is 106, CRP is 57. We are giving her IVIG and Chemo to reduce inflammation. What other issues are you having? Anything that you...
  2. D

My non verbal daughter has a genetic marker for 5,10 MTHFS +/+. Could you tell me what symptoms you have been experiencing? Do you have high Inflammation? Her sed rate is 106, CRP is 57. We are giving her IVIG and Chemo to reduce inflammation. What other issues are you having? Anything that you...
  3. D