• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

Help with daily living

thanks for the reply
  2. C

Help with daily living

thanks but so far my doctors have said dont try to change the sleep wake cycle. one of them has CFS/FM and has a similar problem.
  3. C

Help with daily living

thanks, some days are very others just bad... i hope this goes away for good!!!
  4. C

Help with daily living

Maricopa County. I am really only functional for a couple hours a day, Most days i can not even drive. the farthest i drive is to the dr and this 10 miles.
  5. C

Help with daily living

thanks
  6. C

Help with daily living

Thanks for the reply I have had a sleep study, it was "normal". I am exhausted after a very short time. If i get out of bed at say 5 pm, shower, eat then lay on couch. Maybe get up and do a load of laundry then back on couch. Lay on couch till i go to bed usually about 2-4 am. but i can't sleep...
  7. C

Help with daily living

I have been "disabled" for the last 5 years, have had CFS for over 25 years. What are others doing to cope with daily living issues. I own my home and live alone. I am having a hard time with home maintenance, and other things you need to do when you own a home. I have delayed phase sleep...