• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

Gene-Eden-VIR OTC antiviral for EBV,CMV and others

Well, I went to their site and looked it over some more. I didn't see anything specifically about dosage. So, I went and looked at their study. It said that during the study, the dosage of Gene-Eden-VIR " was 1, 2, 3, or 4 capsules per day. The duration of treatment was 2 to 54 weeks." (1)...
  2. C

Gene-Eden-VIR Decreased Physical and Mental Fatigue in a Post Marketing Clinical Study...

Of course. Your personal experience is yours and is totally legitimate. As is your opinion. I'm just asking, in the wider scheme of things, and in comparison to other companies in the pharmaceutical and CAM industries, why you would expect something different? Moreover, why would you hold them...
  3. C

Actually, that's not true. The FDA issued polyDNA, the maker of Gene-Eden-VIR a warning letter. This isn't a letter that forbids them from selling. Instead, apparently the company was making certain claims on its website that are forbidden by FDA rules. If they removed the offending content...
  4. C

As to whether this is more marketing than research... I think there should be a more fair assessment going on. As I said on another thread here: To think that clinical evidence, statistics etc. are not skewed in favor of positive results throughout the pharmaceutical industry (and the...
  5. C

Gene-Eden-VIR Decreased Physical and Mental Fatigue in a Post Marketing Clinical Study...

Regarding the study about Gene-Eden-VIR, Jon_Tradicionali said that “Every piece of evidence linked to this product is hand picked to support its claims.” But isn’t this what most studies do? To think that clinical evidence, statistics etc. are not skewed in favor of positive results throughout...