• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. T

Ascorbic Acid Worsening Candida

Everything here I am going to mention will be backed up by facts and published medical references for you to do your own follow up, please do the research don't take my word for it. I'd like to preface this with the fact that I have suffered like the rest of you here for years before...
  2. T

In terms of becoming more acidic, am referring to levels of ascorbic acid in the range of 20-50grams, I am not referring to the average 500mg and less people take. In terms of the alkaline environment, you are referring to the stomach / gut. the gut is needed to be slightly acidic to kill...
  3. T

I'm shocked at how many people are providing answers to something they have absolutely no clue about. I guess this is one of the downsides of forums. When you take vitamin C you must take it in the form of sodium ascorbate. If you take it in the form of high levels of ascorbic acid, you will...