• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

Brain Fog, what's the cause?

Aside from the Seroquel, no. Would you recommend trying them? I did receive a diagnoses of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome from my GP. Though, perhaps the underlying cause is something different. As for the exercise, I do so when I have enough energy. And only light stuff like walking. Anything too...
  2. C

I'm afraid I wasn't tested, I just became increasingly unable to feel pleasure. That's why I didn't stick with it. I'm just trying multiple things in order to see what sticks. Thanks for the leads. Mostly being able to recall things I've already learned. It's both legs, most noticeably below...
  3. C

To start: I’ve had brain fog for all 19 years of my life. And until recently, I had no idea of the severity. But after some difficult life events, I was placed *temporarily* on an antipsychotic (Seroquel to be specific) and after some turbulence, I noticed that my head was cleared up, that I...