• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. C

Transdermal B12 oils

I have made the transition from sublingual to oils and I'm currently trying to ramp up my folate to diminish the acne and increased hair loss I've experienced since taking b12. A quick question, how does everyone take and manage their folate with the oils? my understanding is that the oils...
  2. C

adb12 and folate

does adb12 affect folate levels in the body? Do the twone have a similar relationship as folate and mb12 do? I ask because I'm curious whether adb12 could also cause folate insufficiency.
  3. C

b12 upper lip absoption vs. under the tongue

Does anyone else feel that they absorb the mb12 sublinguals better when placed under their tongue instead of the upper lip? Even though they last longer when placed in my upper lip, I feel that they are better absorbed when under tongue. When I place one in my upper lip it barely gets rid of...
  4. C

Query regarding methylfolate and mb12 ratios

I'd say I'm ranging around 900-1200mg potassium powder a day. I also taking Blue Ice Fermented Fish Oil and Lipsomal Vitamin C 2000mg. I'm waiting for my Thorne bcomplex to arrive as my sublingual one contains folic acid but I did take this for a week when I started. Something I forgot to...
  5. C

Query regarding methylfolate and mb12 ratios

Hi everyone, I've been a keen follower of this forum. For the last two years/year and a half, I have had chronic neck, shoulder and back tightness and pain. The back pain is located in one area and can feel numb from time to time. I've also had severe brain fog, a spaced out, detached feeling...