• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. R

Friends just don’t get it!!!!!

Thanks for the replies, I've been having a bad couple of weeks and just needed to vent. They'er not always as bad as the impression I might have given earlier. I Think the problem is that they only see me when i'm well, they don't see me when i'm curled up in bed after a 4 hour shift. thanks...
  2. R

Friends just don’t get it!!!!!

I'm not sure if I’m looking for advice, just need to vent, or just need write this down so that I get it out of my head. But any advice would be welcome. I don't have a large circle of friends, but the few I have just don't seem to get that I'm unwell. Over the past 5 years haven’t seen each...
  3. R

Some questions about adb12?

Hi, I was hoping somebody here could help point me in the right direction (googles failed me). I have a diagnoses of pernicious anaemia, and problems converting hydroxb12 into mb12. I need daily injections of mb12, and hyroxb12 every other day, just to function well enough for my part-time...