• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

ME caused by squeezed nerve?

Hi all Been a long time since been on this site. My daughter has now graduated from uni, is driving and got a permanent job. I continue to see on our visits to Putney marvellous outcomes for all his patients and continue to try to influence the NHS. She is coming to the end of her treatment...
  2. M

Changes in face

Seen many more patients in Putney who have been diagnosed with CFS/ME and who have severe TMD. Dr Amir is putting their jaw back where it should be, this is putting cranium and spine in correct place and the body responds very quickly by restoring health. Please look into this - just trying to...
  3. M

Anyone in UK....Dentist Periodontal Ligament

Please look at dramir.com. My daughter has ME and when he saw the position of her jaw caused by dental extraction he got rid of ME, she's now back to full health and back at uni. Just trying to spread the word, please loo. All the best, wish you well
  4. M

ME/CFS people working full-time (or close to)? What is life like for you?

Should have said his treatment as last 2 words Apologies
  5. M

ME/CFS people working full-time (or close to)? What is life like for you?

Have you tried dramir.com Have honestly seen people resolved of their problems Just want to spread the message as it is so beneficial and you have all the right symptoms for your symptoms
  6. M

Changes in face

Please look at dramir.com and the blog and testomonials, it's all there All the best
  7. M

Changes in face

Hi again Just wondered if anyone has tried Dr Amir. Met so many more of his patients with the same story as my daughter with equal success. Would hate to think of anyone not at least trying this. The latest updates on his blog are really interesting also and well worth a read.
  8. M

Changes in face

Guess having seen the physical change this treatment causes it is easier for me to acknowledge this as can see the physical change and the resultant dramatic reduction in the symptoms. As a clinician this makes so much more sense than all the unproved theories over the years. If you look at the...
  9. M

Changes in face

http://dramir.com/blog/archives/695-Recovery-from-Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome,-Myalgic-Encephalomyelitis-and-Fibromyalgia.html Discovered how to upload link!!! Hope this is helpful!
  10. M

Changes in face

My daughter lost weight overall when she became unwell and her face did look pinched, but the shape had altered as a result of her jaw being in the wrong place, which obviously would affect the position of her cranium and hence where her cranium sits on her spine. If you think about it, all the...
  11. M

Comment by 'Mari66' in 'University entry offer'

You sound so like my daughter. Please see dramir.com, Hannah's story, she is now completely recovered. Wish you all the best
  12. M

Changes in face

Oh and dark circles completely gone also
  13. M

Changes in face

Just want to reinforce, before my daughter was diagnosed with ME the main thing I noticed was a change in facial features, she obviously was focusing on her myriad of symptoms at the time that made her feel so unwell. Every doctor I mentioned it too, and we saw loads, ignored this. We now know...
  14. M

Yes I agree, has been a real shock to me and I have been a clinican for over 30 years!!
  15. M

Hi all Had to post again to reiterate what I have seen in Dr Amir's surgery, where my only interest is to help others We could spend years doing double blind studies and gaining evidence but the evidence is there to see in his surgery in Putney and the many stories that I have heard If I had a...
  16. M

I want to assure all on this blog that I promise that I have received no payment whatsoever from Dr Amir, or any encouragement to post this. My motivation for posting this is simply not wanting anyone to go through what my daughter and my family went through last year as it was devastating. And...
  17. M

Hi all Feel, I have to post again to encourage all who are diagnosed with ME or CFS or whatever it is called to rule out a misaligned jaw as a cause. After the devastation of last year to see my beautiful daughter so full of life the last few days since she has come home from university has...
  18. M

There is a new story on Dr. Amir's website about a gentleman with a long term diagnosis of ME who has been having this correction to alignment for only a few weeks with amazing results. For those of you suffering these symptoms it is well worth a look at this and I only say this as I know how...
  19. M

I can't comment if it is the solution for all but surely it should be ruled out at the diagnosis stage and for those suffering to reduce the suffering. Thanks
  20. M

Thanks all I am a nurse who cared for many patients with ME, mainly severe cases. So when this NICE/ CCC diagnosis was given to my daughter and she was rapidly declining I was devastated. The more I think of the diagnosis based purely on symptoms, which are obviously different for everyone and...
  21. M

Hi all As the mother of Hannah described in Dr Amir's link I feel I have to comment on this blog. I have nothing to gain in doing so except to share our experience. I am a clinican by background and my beautiful daughter became very suddenly unwell and was diagnosed after many hellish month...