• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. W

Has anyone tried the frex program?

Yes. I have experienced a variation in my faith in God with chronic disease challenging me & "my faith". I believe this normal,painful, & ultimately good. I have had periods of loss of faith in both man & God...questioning,doubting,increased pain,anguish,anger,confusion,despair, and agnostic...
  2. W

Has anyone tried the frex program?

Has anyone with CFIDS/ME experienced clinical improvement and significant progress or recovery using this technology ? Is there a specific "dose-frequency of use" protocol ? Is there a complete reliable product on the market or must a kit be self-assembled ? If available, where online or...
  3. W

Article: Coalition4ME/CFS Puts Out Call For Action on DSM-5 Proposal

DSM V I applaud the letters that have been written to the DSM V Committee working on Complex Somataform Disorders. I have written my own. I am a psychiatrist who practice 32 years, developed CFIDS/FMS in 2004 and ultimately had to close my practice due to profoundly low energy.In 2005, I was...