• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. LitlFrog

GP Involvement in Diagnosing Symptoms of ME that could be caused by Adrenal Problems

Thank you all for your posts & apologies if I have not appeared courteous by responding sooner - I was incredibly poorly with a bad relapse immediately after I posted this! I am still struggling so have come online to to say a few words to communicate my appreciation. I have just changed to a...
  2. LitlFrog

Positive Care Programme

Positive Care Programme The description details below are based on the patient respones to the programme, as detailed on the site: 38% visited their GP less often 32% were able to reduce their medication 94% found the Programme helped them to understand how their lifestyle affected their...
  3. LitlFrog

Patient Advice and Liaison Services (PALS)

The home page of the PALS site where you can find out how PALS helps patients, their families, carers and friends. This is also the place to find your local pals & submit complaints about NHS services in your area.. www.pals.nhs.uk/
  4. LitlFrog

Resources/Services in Leeds

For those in the Leeds/West Yorkshire area: Contact details: for the CFS/ME Service is: Outpatient Suite, First Floor Newsam Centre Seacroft Hospital Site Leeds, LS14 6WB Tel: (0113) 305 6513 or 305 6521. http://www.leedspft.nhs.uk/our_services/CFS_ME. They will require a diagnosis...
  5. LitlFrog

GP Involvement in Diagnosing Symptoms of ME that could be caused by Adrenal Problems

CFS/ME and Adrenal Problems Might Low Cortisol Be Causing Some of Your Symptoms? Jul 17, 2008 Maija Haavisto - all wording below taken from this report. I have, like many, suffered a plethera of symptoms that fall in to one of a number of categories this category being the latest. What I...