• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A

Any opinions on Sponaugle Wellness Institute for Lyme treatment ?

This place charges a lot , not for services rendered but by the week ($3000.00). It does not cure TBD but diagnoses all patients with mold. One treatment fits all.
  2. A

This clinic claims to have a secret potion, contents refuse to reveal, which break-up the biofilm. Also, claim brain -kill formulae. One of claimed nurses, Patient advisor, who meets with patients, because Doc is too busy, isn't a nurse but is medically untrained other than by Sponaugle.
  3. A

This place is a fraud. If any patient is cured, it would be accidental. I was there and sicker than when I went. The testimonials are coerced and reviews are written by the clinic's friends & relatives, not by patients. Don't go.