• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. matthewspuzzle

What does sore throat feel like?

That sounds like a silly question, but I get a sore "neck" not exactly throat. The inside of my throats does not hurt, not like getting a cold or strep throat. Instead it is this pain in the front of my neck, but not muscular. It feels like there is pain in the actual structures of my neck. I...
  2. matthewspuzzle

Tired after eating

Does anyone else start to get tired after eating? Is this common?
  3. matthewspuzzle

Can I get more than 40% capacity if compound heterozygous?

so if I'm compound heterozygous, and that means that my cells only function at 40% capacity, can I ever get more energy than that or is that my upper limit? How does epigenetics play into this? This may be a dumb question but I don't understand and I'm not sure where to look for info. Thanks.
  4. matthewspuzzle

Tingling in hands and face, once gone but now back

i had seemed to have gotten rid of my facial and extremity tingling but now it is back. I treat with lots of b12, iron, zinc, etc supplements. I feel like I'm having panic attacks with the tingling but I don't feel panicked. What might be causing this? Ideas? Thank.