• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Help with case review: 40 yo female

Thanks GreyOwl, I have understood that medical advice is not accepted here. I still hope to tap into your heads to get some hints on where to find credible and adequate info though.
  2. S

Bumping this thread to see if there is anyone that would give some input? Anyone that could direct me to information how to mitigate microglial activation? All responses are valued.
  3. S

Severe ME/CFS woman 40 yo Functional Medicine approach Short summary of findings Nov 2016 I would be so happy to receive input on this difficult patient case of mine. Most data below is collected during the last two months. I am an MD practicing Functional Medicine, but has limited experience...