• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. U

Gathering info about SAM-e supplementation

Hi zzzOr, I've been using SAMe on-and-off for a few months now. My experiences: - 200+ mgs/day: great overall improvement in mood. incidents of episodes of agitation greatly reduced, along with their length and severity - 200+ mgs/day: some peripheral neuropathy in fingertips, and an...
  2. U

Folate? Potassium? Start-up

Of the deadlock quartet, all but the LCF resulted in some uncomfortable startup symptoms. I figured I'd just soldier through the adb12 startup like I did for mb12 and methylfolate. Many on this forum are much more sensitive to dosage than I am, and I wouldn't advise taking the doses I'm taking...
  3. U

Folate? Potassium? Start-up

I experienced something similar when I first added adb12. In my case, it went away a week or so after upping the dose(mb12 5mg 7x per week, adb12 10mg 3x per week from 20mg 1x per week)