• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. L

GCMAF factory closed down in the UK

I was on Dr. Enlander's gcmaf before he stopped being able to supply it. From weeks 1-5 nothing noticeable. From weeks 6-8 I went from working 4 hours once a week struggling and dealing with massive PEM to working 10 hrs followed by an 8 hour day with no issues and felt that my stamina (probably...
  2. L

GcMAF: BBC investigation

If anybody is still taking GCMAF, please message me as I currently am. I'm a patient of Dr. Enlander's and have 2 injections left in my freezer. It would be interesting to get in contact with someone especially one of Enlander's patients.
  3. L

GcMAF, where? how much to take? cost?, live in Florida.

Yes, also if anybody can help me with this. I am a patient of Enlander's and looking to get some.
  4. L

Mayo Clinic Minnesota and POTS

Thank you! My dad is a physician and only supports people who are behind a facility with other colleagues that keep each doctor in check aka great "quality controls". I disagree because I'm all about WHO gets RESULTS. I don't care if somebody is behind John's Hopkins, NIH, MASS General, Mayo...
  5. L

Mayo Clinic Minnesota and POTS

What type of treatment for ME/CFS do they offer at Mayoclinic? Do they offer kutapressin and other things, etc?
  6. L

In Memory of Daniel Strenge.

This is just awful. I'm young with CFS as well and I understand how difficult it must've been for him. He's in a better place now. My prayers and thoughts are with his family.
  7. L

Lapp, Enlander, levine, in NY/DC area

That's interesting to know. I will look into leo galland. Money is an issue, but for my health I will invest exactly what needs to be done. As far as enlander, does anybody know how long it would take on avg to get an appointment with him? I'm sure he's probably booked.
  8. L

Thank you so much!
  9. L

I go back and forth from NY and DC quite a bit. Has anybody had any experiences with Dr. Enlander (from NY) or Dr. Lapp (from Hunter Hopkins Center)? I also have heard of Dr. Levine in NY. I'm interested in seeing one of them and trying to decide which since they are both reasonably near me...