• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Mikemcd

Has vitamin K-2 (mk-4 or mk7) helped you ?

How goes the health issues? Anything new to relate?
  2. Mikemcd

Spine cracking is like knuckles cracking. Better than being frozen up with calcium deposition.
  3. Mikemcd

Your problem is you are too young. K2 is a miracle vitamin for old people who have stored calcium inappropriately in their bodies. We are the ones who notice the changes.
  4. Mikemcd

For me: K2 is a miracle drug. It went through my body like a whirlwind. Got rid of some brain fog, then after a week, all hell broke loose. My spine locked up, so I crawled on my hands and knees to my car, then off to the Emergency Room. Took me 20 minutes to get on the examining table. They...
  5. Mikemcd

I don't know. Maybe my body was just waiting for the K2 supplementation? Maybe the yeast in my mouth will "accommodate" and change over to a new strain? Maybe my joints will lime up again? Maybe. Maybe. Maybe. (maybe I lucked out) That's why medicine is an inexact science, and the Dr's are...
  6. Mikemcd

I was/am taking maybe 400mcg a day, powder and oil, from three different suppliers. (thought i'd cover all the bases) I also had TREMENDOUS SUCCESS in my battle against tooth decay! I have a rear wisdom tooth that has a painful spot. Over the years food has been trapped there. (between the...
  7. Mikemcd

OMG! K2 is the greatest thing since "The Internet". A week after I started K2 (4&7), my joints and especially my spine were getting sore. Felt like sand in my back, Stiff. A week later I couldn't move. Had to crawl to my car, on my hands and knees. Got a wheel chair to get into the...
  8. Mikemcd

Dr. success using higher doses of GCMAF

gcmaf.eu site is down. UK Feds got them?