• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. I

Help with Genetic Data and Brain and Intestinal Issues

Thanks for the replies. Caledonia I'll have a look at the 4R gut rebuilding and SNP interpretation guide as well. Critterina, I haven't been able to get much help regarding the low testosterone since a subsequent test came back within normal range although on the low end. I'll be seeing the...
  2. I

Help with Genetic Data and Brain and Intestinal Issues

Hey guys, I would really appreciate your help on figuring out what's going on with my genetics and body. I have started the SMP for the MTHFR mutations and that is helping a little, but I am still having chronic constipation and at times difficulty concentrating, although my cognition is much...
  3. I

Help Understanding HLA-DR

Hey Guys, This is my first post so excuse me if something like this has been asked before hand. So I am currently recovering from mold exposure (which took my about 2 years after going thru numerous doctors and having multiple blood tests, CT and MRI scans to figure out) and aside from taking...