• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Zippy_UK

Mikovits/Blomberg/Baumgarten in Sweden Dec 02nd

An Article in a Norwegian News Paper today, featuring Dr Blomberg. "New Virus Suspected Of Causing Pathological Fatigue" 'google translate link'...
  2. Zippy_UK

Lightning Process to be Evaluated in Research Study on Children

BBC Radio Berkshire: MEA arrange follow-up discussion on the Lightning Process by tonybritton on November 9, 2010 MEA medical adviser Dr Charles Shepherd has been talking to BBC Radio Berkshire and they are going to do a follow up item to the programme in which Esther Ranzten covered the...
  3. Zippy_UK

UK radio programme - will need monitoring

SPAM ALERT the Optimum Health Clinic! Conmen who pray on the vulnerable and peddle BS quackery.
  4. Zippy_UK

Article: XMRV In the Balance- A Tale of Two Conferences

Dr Mikovits simply cares for the patients and hates to see them suffering in the way that many have for decades. She knows that she could treat them right now and considerably improve their qualities of life, which frustrates her! Rather than knock her? I am incredibly grateful personally for...
  5. Zippy_UK

XMRV found in Italian CFS/ME study?

IiME Charity have posted on their Facebook page that news from the Fatigatio - conference in Dortmund, Germany last w.end, confirms that XMRV has been found in Italy by Drs Lorusso and Capelli. The title of their presentation (below) suggests they were looking for XMRV in ME patients rather...