• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. A

Which program is the best to cheack your methylation profile on

If I want to get a good explenation to my methylation profile which program should I use? I have raw data from 23andme. Promethease or Livewello or anythinge else?
  2. A

23andme testresults a lot of n/a?

I have in 10 years time taken 4 mg tablets of cyanokobalamin every day and now I got mekobalamin 5 mg taken by syringe twice a week. I just taken it once yesterday.
  3. A

Ah I see they tested more before and different test tests different snp. What do you think about the other results? Is it very bad?
  4. A

Hi I got my result in geneticgenie and I have a lot of n/a. Does anyone know why? If you have this many white can you make out the result then or is too many snp missing? 4 red +/+, 3 yellow +/- and 6 white n/a COMT V158M rs4680 GG -/- COMT H62H rs4633 CC -/- COMT P199P rs769224 GG -/- VDR...