• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

Does this sound like lyme?

Can i message you BFG?
  2. M

Can someone in the USA get infectolab testing?

Thank you Sushi. Do you know exactly what all they test for exactly? I am assuming a blood sample needs to be done by a docs orders. Is it more reliable than igenex?
  3. M

Can someone in the USA get infectolab testing?

If so how? Is it reliable? What does it detect exactly?
  4. M

Do you know what else it treats? I can't help but feel i will be this way forever or this will end up killing me. I have severe nerve irritation lately, and i think that is what really scares me
  5. M

Thank you so much for the feedback, very good info. I have looked into cowden and have wondered whether it is worth a shot. It I am not sure if it will help whatever i have going on, but i thought about trying
  6. M

This is why i am so stuck in what to do. I know abx for lyme will mess my gut up more, but it could bring out a positive igenex test. If it doesn't, i am not sure whether my doctor will just continue treating or not, but it will suck if abx just leads to more issues and i don't have lyme.
  7. M

I can imagine. I am in Texas. So all these viruses etc can cause all these symptoms just like lyme can? A lot of the lyme forums think i have it along with my LLMD, but i am still worried incase i don't.
  8. M

That is a great article. I wonder how to find a doctor to test for all those viruses etc?
  9. M

Ok here is my story all: Chronic constipation starting in October 2013 (bowel movements have not been the same since) Root canal in November Pregnancy in December( Started to feel spaced out, sort of like a drunk feeling/sensitivity to artificial lighting) Miscarried after only 2 weeks, and...