• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Elevated iron and blastocystis

@PeterPositive Thanks again. Yes you are right. I need to take my time, gather some info, get some advice and not make a hasty decision based on fear! Deep breaths. :)
  2. S

@PeterPositive Thanks for sharing your experience, I've been doing some internet trawling and time and again I keep hearing that botanical treatments often aren't effective against blasto so it's encouraging to hear that herbals and supplements helped you. Did you stick totally to non...
  3. S

@South That's really helpful, thank you. I need to look into the availability of the protocol here in the UK If anyone in the UK has managed to find a Dr willing / able to prescribe the triple drug combo to treat blasto, could you post details.
  4. S

Hi A bit of background. I have been working on RVK’s simplified protocol since Jan. I did the 23andme test which helped with the methylation SNP’s but it also threw up a bit of a curve ball. I have hereditary haemochromatosis – thankfully picked up in the early stages of iron build up due to...