• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. P

NT in Austin

Margib, nice going! Let us know how it goes...
  2. P

m0joey - My experience with neural therapy and homeopathics

Joey, Congrats. And my husband has gandolinium like you do. He also did MRI but it was in 2008. Crazy stuff...
  3. P

NT in Austin

Margib, how did you take cilantro juice? Eewww...i juiced it once and almost puked. I do better with parsley!
  4. P

Peggy, I didn't hear doc requesting genetic testing, but both my husband and i did some before we saw him. He just looked at my detoxigenomic without saying anything! Mmmmm...i'll take some shiatsu for sure!!!! If you are ever in NYC, go to see Ohashi at his institute. He's the best!
  5. P

NT in Austin

Mike, preferrably all at the same time! ;-) Margib, try lemon and mint in water? Sauna is good for sweating though it is a little too much for me.
  6. P

NT in Austin

Margib, Sweat, pee and poop!
  7. P

My experience with NT and homeopathy by Shelly

Shellbell, I am so glad you doing better. That must have been scary, sorry you had to go through it. I totally agree on cutting down detox, just concentrate on rebuilding your body. And definitely don't do amalgams until you much better!
  8. P

Patient 1...has began treatment

I will post another update in a week or so.
  9. P

NT in Austin

Yes, i HATE those ganglia shots. I have had them many times. However, i don't have bleeding in between periods, i am off actually, i get them every month and a half.
  10. P

Patient 2 - my experience with neural therapy

Thanks Janis for your suggestions and support! I am glad you doing better!
  11. P

Joey, That is interesting you had nausea. In the first few week of my tx with doc, i also had a bad nausea about 3-4 times. I told doc, but he was more concerned about getting me infected with his deep groin/stomach shots. He didn't tell me anything about the brain stem. I guess you are better...
  12. P

Joey -- did you mean 25mg of DMPS? (=0.10ml)
  13. P

My experience with NT and homeopathy by Kim

Mike, Don't be PSing me! I know i know...
  14. P

My experience with NT and homeopathy by Kim

Hi Kim, Thanks for the update. My husband also has experienced vertigo in the past 4 months since the start of NT. It could be a side effect of detoxing or your body adjusting. I also have had couple of weeks with a small amount of vertigo in the past month. I forgot to mention it in my update...
  15. P

Detox Questions

Oh, Patient 3 is not on Yasko protocol.
  16. P

Detox Questions

Kathy, Both my husband and i were on fully Yasko protocol when we started seeing doc here. Now, I can tell you that we cut down on some stuff, especially RNAs. We do continue to take acitfolate, intrinsi, yasko multi, nucleotides. So, I guess it's not the full protocol, especially with aminos...
  17. P

Hello everyone, Happy New Year! I hope 2010 will be a good one for all of us. Here’s the update for the past couple of weeks. Overall, December was a good month for me. I did have a cold that I caught from my Mom. I didn’t feel really good during the cold like last time (like a normal...
  18. P

I believe cher was at leonardis clinic and it is expensive. I am not sure if they do neural therapy there though. I know they do IVs every day.
  19. P

Janis, Sorry you are feeling discouraged. I can definitely relate, as this treatment releases both emotional and physical things buried inside of us. Since you are already invested so much time/money in treatment, i would say try it for a little bit more to see what happens. Our bodies are all...
  20. P

Valtrex and EBV

Hi Mike, I am not a patient of Dr.Lerner, but I was on Valtrex 4 g/day for about year and a half with no success (i stopped about a month ago). I also have chronic EBV, tested negative for other viruses. I didn't have much side effects from it, but my digestion got screwed up. Not sure if it...
  21. P

BigDreams Treatment

Margib, Yes, I am definitely hoping for a better year!!!! :-)
  22. P

Absinthe protocol

I had absinthe in Ukraine many years ago. Like Alice I was hallucinating, felt really bad. And I was healthy then! I think it would kill me now!
  23. P

BigDreams Treatment

Mike, thanks for reminding me that i have a long way to go!!!! :-( Oh well, doing my best and keeping on getting those ganglia shots ;-)
  24. P

BigDreams Treatment

Rob, congrats! i can't wait to get to that point....
  25. P

I tested Negative

Imready, I totally agree that VIP shouldn't be providing a test if they don't think it's valid! I do think the results are valid. I tested negative as well and I actually did xmrv test with another company, actually a study, and I also got negative results. Same for my husband, negative...
  26. P

Kathy, I got infra red sauna at home but couldn't deal with detox even after 5 mins. Doc said to wait and try again later. But he definitely likes them.
  27. P

Russian XMRV Study

The translation is this: We plan to examine the presence of virus cells in 100-200 cancer patients.
  28. P

Just a clarification on progress...when Patient 1 says he is 20% better he means that if he was 40% of normal before treatment he is now like 48% of normal, NOT 60% of normal.
  29. P

Yes, he gets bag of Aminosin, regular formula, but definitely sulfite free. He also gets it with electolytes once in a while.
  30. P

Margib, I figured out green tea by experimenting. I would take pills, get burning within 15 mins or so, drink tea and it would dissapear! So then i just stopped taking pills cause I want to give my body a chance to recover stomach lining...i heard it takes 5 days to regenerate. Plus will...