• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. H

How to lower norepinephrine

@dbkita Where are you located? Can you provide the name of your wife's doctor and possibly contact information (phone). You can email me direct or just provide the name and I will look it up. Thanks gratiasalvi1@gmail.com
  2. H

@Phred Thank you for the information. I am so new to all of this... I have a huge learning curve.
  3. H

Lithium orotate, methylation and thyroid

@Dreambirdie - thank you for the link. Glad to read that you resolved your problems. I just read the entire discussion. You mentioned using sublingual calming aminos. Can you tell me what you took? Also, what supplements and herbs did you take to calm your system (mentioned on final post of...
  4. H

Lithium orotate, methylation and thyroid

@Dreambirdie What happened when you took iodine? How much did you take, for how long, what was the reaction and what happened when you stopped taking it? Thanks
  5. H

I am new to this discussion board. I have been suffering from extreme insomnia (sleeping between 1-4 hours nightly, with 4 hours being a very good night - and not without the help of both natural and prescription sleep aids.) There have been many nights where I have not slept at all. A test...