• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. D

Active B12 Protocol Basics

What dosage schedule did you start out with? What dosage did you titrate up to? Thanks
  2. D

Methylation Consultant?

Hello CCC, Thank you for the information. What I realized when I took B12 one day last year was a life changer. All depression, all thoughts, my sleep, pain, all went away. I didnt know enough about methylation or b12. But when I read Fredds story, its like the lights went on. I slept so deeply...
  3. D

Methylation Consultant?

From what I read we are trying to get to 15-20mg of MeB12 a day, 10mg of AdoB12 a week, Folate 800mcg - 1000mcg split up over the day, Potassium, plus cofactors. Does this sound about right? And its about going slow too is what I am hearing?
  4. D

Methylation Consultant?

Hi All, Thank you for your responses. I think I was asking for a consultant on Fredds protocol. I find it helpful to talk to someone as to reading at the moment. Didnt know if anyone was available.
  5. D

Methylation Consultant?

Is there anyone out there that can offer consulting for methylation? I am confused about the dosing. I have seen the methylfolate goes up to 30mg. I think I am asking because my brain just hasnt worked. I havent slept in months. And dizziness makes it difficult to concentrate. Thank you, David
  6. D

Active B12 Protocol Basics

Hello, I have had all sorts of problems since I was 16. I am 34 now (hypothroid, autoimmune off and on, joint pain in hands, weight loss, canker sores, terrible sinus infections, depression, and spells of being tired for 1-2 months at a time) - diet has helped with some of these but I have had...