• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. B

Biohealth Cortisol Saliva Test Results - Adrenal Fatigue?

Hi there! I finally received my results -- would someone be able to help interpret? I've struggled with fatigue for at least 10 years (I'm 23 now), and have always had hormone related issues (mood, skin/eczema, irregular periods, IBS, insomnia, etc.). I've prioritized sleep for the past year...
  2. B

Interpreting 23andme results - liver disease and breast cancer

Hm, I can't seem to view your link as it redirects to my own report. I have looked at their sample reports though and because there are soo many mutations for me, I have already clicked through all the mutation details but they only have definitions of the various SNPS, which hasn't been too...
  3. B

Sorry about that, I'm doing it off of my phone. Hope these images work.
  4. B

Hi all, I'd love some help interpreting my 23andme results. I've run it through promethease and livewello, yet am still very lost when it comes to the methylation results. I'm not sure where I stand, and cant find any geneticists that know how to interpret it (I live in NYC with medicaid). I...