• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. AlexDAK43

Visual Trails and tinnitus

I have light and sound sensitivity, afterimages, visual snow and constant tinnitus. I am 50% better now with a help of methylfolate, methylB12 and gluten free diet.
  2. AlexDAK43

MTHFR - a possible reason for my suffering?

Hi. I am taking methyl b12 with methylfolate for 3 months now. I really feel better. My energy level is better, I have less sound and light sensitivity. Afterimages are almost gone and I don't have stuffy nose anymore. Also I sleep better. I thing if I'll take more dose, I can get better result...
  3. AlexDAK43

Hi. Two weeks ago I started to take methylfolate and methylB12 (without p5p). My first dose was 1/8 of 800 mcg methylfolate and 1/8 of 1mg methylB12 a day. On the second day after starting I felt wonderful, my depression lifted and I had more energy. At the same time I had a good sleep, what was...
  4. AlexDAK43

Hi. Sorry for my english. For 5 years I suffer from these symptoms: 1. Chronic fatigue 2. Brain fog, derealization 3. Anxiety, depression 4. IBS-D 5. Light, sound sensitivity 6. Afterimages, visual snow 7. Constant ringing in ears, tinnitus 8. High blood pressure 9. Gas, bloating 10. Hair loss...