• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

Low overall IgG serum and Low subclasses 1 and 2?

Wow! Thank you all so much for your replies! I really appreciate all of the time and information you put into helping me! At the time of the miscarriages, my thyroid was checked but only the TSH. Turns out my T3 and T4 were low and my thyroid had grown to the size of a lemon and was pushing...
  2. M

My latest overall serum level was 589 mg/dl, my Igg subclass 1 level was 351 mg/dl, and my subclass 2 was 138 mg/dl. My Igg subclass 3 and 4 were in normal range at 42 and 5.4 respectively. Not terribly low, but still a bit concerning. I also have Hashimoto's (thyroid removed) and PCOS. In the...
  3. M

Hi, Has anybody ever regularly tested low in overall IgG and subclasses 1 and 2? I don't know what this means or what I should expect next. These results have been confirmed three different times now, so I'm not sure if it is clinically significant or not. I'm being referred to an immunologist...