• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. H

Less Sleep Relief

Yes Sushi, certainly possible. Sleeping 8 hours shifted forward makes me feel terrible. Sleeping earlier and waking up earlier is much better for me. That said, I have tracked my sleep with a Zeo and less REM does seem to correlate with improved wellbeing.
  2. H

Less Sleep Relief

For a long-time I've noticed a pattern that if slept less than 8 hours but more than, say, 6, my symptoms the next day were less severe. And more than the hours per say, it seems less REM sleep made me feel better. Days where I would sleep in and dream a lot where usually accompanied by much...
  3. H

23andMe results. Would love some help!

I've gone through a lot of the messages on this board to get some background on SNP interpretation, and I'm currently going through Caledonia's guide. But any help would be most appreciated. Below is a snap shot of my 23andMe results. Long history of daily migraine, dizziness, and fatigue...