• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. P

Switzerland joins European ME Alliance, bringing total countries to nine

Yes, the EMEA has invited Health Ministers and/or CMOs from all member countries, although, honestly, I don't think that there has been a lot of feedback to this invitations. But it's a nice try, and they will keep on trying in the future until they succeed one day. For the German-speaking...
  2. P

Switzerland joins European ME Alliance, bringing total countries to nine

Thank you for that, Islandfinn! Being a member of the CFS Verein Schweiz myself, it would have been up to me to post this one, I guess... And yes, it's a really good thing!
  3. P

Where is luminescentfeeling?!

Thank you for the link, marie. His sudden disappearance - now, at the beginning of a new era (hopefully) - still seems a bit odd to me. Can't help thinking that there must have been pressure of some kind, but I really don't want to dwell on conspiracy theories after all...
  4. P

Where is luminescentfeeling?!

Hi all, I've noticed that luminescentfeeling's YouTube channel ("Simon Wessely's shame") has been shut down! :Retro eek: Does anybody know what is going on there in the UK? It was simply the best source for CFS-videos...
  5. P

CCFS Advisory Committee Meeting - Will be Webcast Live

I keep on hitting from Switzerland. Hope this helps also!:D