• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. P

Do I need B12/ lab results?

Thanks, Mary! I am from Europe but even tough we don't have V8 juice here I am sure I can't have it. My diet is extremely limited as I have food intolerances to more than 99% of the foods on earth. I can eat about 5-6 things for years and I am yet to find someone so sensitive. For now I will...
  2. P

@Mary Thank you. That makes sense. 1) Do you judge B12 levels on Homocysteine levels or entirely on symptoms if you ignore the serum results? In my case judging on symptoms can be almost impossible as I have so many conditions masking each other. 2) Do you take methylcolabamin only or also...
  3. P

Thank you for your answers. So far I decided first to try high dose methylfolate and see if it makes any difference. But I will think about adding methylcolbamaine as well on a later stage.
  4. P

Hi, in brief, I don't trust doctors, I prefer to ask someone who have experience with B12 Freddd protocol. My brief background: 10 years illness, 8 of which severest systemic candida ever (yet to find someone so bad), mercury poisoning, and adrenal fatigue (AF is from 2.5 years). Noone ever...
  5. P

The Resistant Starch Challenge: Is It The Key We've Been Looking For?

Re Frolov device. While it is something really powerful and good for all diseases, I need to warn you about two things. First is that people who are selling it may connect it to east spirit philosophies, which I am completely against to as an Orthodox Christian, and which I do believe may...
  6. P

I actually am doing much better the last 2 days and will give update in future if things start to go better. When I eat the carbs my oral candida flares up, but I am spraying/mouthwashing colloidal silver and aloe vera on it and it is working. Yesterday I saw for the first time in years...
  7. P

Re Candida and PHD (Perfect Health Diet). I have read the posts of Ripley, read the PHD book and found statements that 1. Candida feeds on ketons 2. Friendly bacteria feeds just on carbs 3. Fungal immunity needs carbs 4. Furthermore, I read a study that in the presence of ketons Candida develop...