• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

Retrovirus Positive CFS Patients Show Enhanced Response to Ampligen(R), an Experiment

I apologize for my insensitivity everyone, I did not mean to offend. By no means am i trying to pick on woman, simply trying to rationalize this confuing process aloud. I realize 97% of all people are healthy and are brave individuals who handle stress and I'm not blaming anyone, simply...
  2. S

Retrovirus Positive CFS Patients Show Enhanced Response to Ampligen(R), an Experiment

Hemispherx has a webcast available that everyone can listen to to find out more about the current status of Ampligen if youre interested. It can be found at...http://www.wsw.com/webcast/rrshq18/heb/ or by going to there web-site. Yes my understanding is they did retrospective analysis on...