• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. K

Zadaxin/Thymosin Alpha 1

Zadaxin enhances the activity of the host immune system.It is the synthetic version of thymosin alpha 1, a substance found naturally in the circulation and produced in the body's thymus gland.The serum half-life was approximately 2 hours and there was no evidence of accumulation following...
  2. K

Reason for Pulsing of immune modulators

Kutapressin is an immune modulator and a broad spectrum anti-viral. Dr. Cheney has found that it is most effective when the dose is varied or "pulsed".The thought behind isoprinosine is that your can become tolerant if you keep taking it.However some research has shown that it may have direct...
  3. K

XMRV and Dr Byron Hyde

I read this some time ago and began to consider it.Dr Hyde has also worked as a relatively recent dispel the idea that chronic fatigue syndrome.This test is useful for the diagnosis of me is false,misleading and unethical.XMRV had spread throughout the body for six days infects the...